Sunday, December 30, 2012
Friday, December 28, 2012
Wednesday, December 19, 2012
How about you, what did you do on 12-12-12 12:12am and 12:12pm?
Monday, December 17, 2012
Very simple mechanics, just take a photo of you on your Christmas party outfit and upload it on your Twitter or Instagram! Giveaway starts now until December 24,2012 the winner will be announced on Christmas Day!
Sunday, December 9, 2012
Friday, December 7, 2012
I was talking to Procter and Gamble Country Communications Manager Clint Navales about the reason behind the relaunching Camay. He said it was the right time for them to come out with a soap line that mainly focuses on scent and fragrances.
"We already have soap for germicidal, that's Safeguard. We already have a soap for moisturizing, that's Olay. So why not launch a soap that is all about scent? That's when we decided we should bring Camay back!" Mr. Navales said.
Well, I think the timing is great! With the retro fever creeping in everywhere. Vintage is totally in. Considering the reputation and how long this iconic beauty bar soap has been known worldwide even before I was born, Camay is definitely vintage and very much in!
Sunday, November 18, 2012
Monday, November 12, 2012
Conquer Milk Taste Fatigue With Nido Fortified Choco & Melon Milk Drink
Wednesday, November 7, 2012
Monday, November 5, 2012
It's the most wonderful time of the year to shop for amazing finds and bargains! Noel Bazaar 2012/ Bloggers United Bazaar 4/ Babypalooza are the perfect venue for you to do your early Christmas shopping and avoid the hustle and bustle of the Xmas rush! Click the link and save the dates! See you there!
Wednesday, October 10, 2012
Tuesday, October 9, 2012
All I can say now is that my daughter really loves that pink lipstick from Maybelline and now she wears it everyday since then. Well, I don't mind I got a lot of lipstick to spare and as long as she doesn't break it I'll let her use it as much as she please.
At Morningside Recovery people who are having such problem can go there and have a fast recovery so they can make their life back in shape again. You can check-out their website and browse for the type of addiction you or a loved one is having and find an appropriate care and rehabilitation and recovery program. They have 30,60,and 90 day program and they give it at a special rate.
All their staff are professional and well trained and the venue is very secluded and private and very conducive for fast recovery. I wonder what was that Gay and Lesbian program all about though. They can also help with depression by the way.
Monday, October 8, 2012
Thursday, September 20, 2012
I found this really nice online store software you can use in setting up your own space online for your merchandise or goods. Setting up is as easy as 1,2,3 all you need to do is sign-up, pay the fee according to your needs and viola they can set up your professional online store for you hassle free. Of course you have the freedom to choose what design to use, and how everything will look like.
Monday, September 17, 2012
Sunday, September 9, 2012
Thursday, September 6, 2012
Monday, September 3, 2012
Friday, August 31, 2012
Wednesday, August 29, 2012
Friday, August 17, 2012
Sunday, August 12, 2012
Tuesday, August 7, 2012
List Of Relief Operations in the Philippines Accepting Donations (Cash or Kind) & Volunteers
Monday, August 6, 2012
Saturday, July 28, 2012
Wednesday, July 25, 2012
Saturday, July 21, 2012
Sunday, July 1, 2012
Here's a genius yet very simple invention that you might want to try in your homes and get rid of germs the naked eyes can see and foreign creatures touch that brush that you clean your teeth with!
» Steripod Clip-On Toothbrush Sanitizer Review | Earthlinggorgeous
Friday, June 22, 2012
For parents looking for ways to encourage the talents of their kids, they can tune in to ABS-CBN every Saturday morning, as the Promil Pre-School i-Shine Talent Camp helps 12 talented pre-schoolers hone their potential through fun workshops and mentoring by Kapamilya stars.
Monday, May 21, 2012
Sunday, May 13, 2012
Friday, April 13, 2012
Just because there was a loophole in the past rules of the pageant and that this is the popular choice, allowing the transgender in the pageant makes it the right decision, as Ms. Miriam Quiambao, former Ms. Universe runner-up said.
Also, its not because there are a lot of beauty pageant contestants who have gone through plastic surgery like bust lift, nose lift, tummy tuck, butt enhancement, liposuction, lip enhancement, cheek enhancement, and other means to enhance their beauty. They are still natural women in every essence of the word. All they did was enhance what was given to them the day they were born and not a complete turn from what they are to something they are really not. Going through a knife doesn't make one real we call enhanced boobs fake, we call enhanced nose fake, we call enhanced butt fake. So what shall we call transgenders who went into a dozen or more surgery just to achieve a form of a woman. A fake woman.
Natural born women have wombs and have the capacity to give birth. They have the capacity to become mothers to children that rared. They have natural mother instincts and women's instinct something fake women will never ever have or experience. Science may cheat the process but we all know the truth.
I have nothing against transgenders but we should always respect other people and know our boundaries.
Sunday, March 18, 2012
As a mom, you’re usually not only interested in vitamins for your own benefit – you’re also worried about your kids, such as if they’re getting enough nutrition from their daily diet. With little ones, it can be hard to convince them to eat anything not shaped like a nugget and older kids have greater independence and the ability to purchase unhealthy foods on their own. Cookbooks tend to focus on whether food tastes good, but not the effects that the food will have on your body. With this in mind, we’ve put together this list of vitamins and some vitamin-rich foods that you may actually convince your family to eat:
- Vitamin D – Nutrition schools have long known the importance of vitamin d, but only recently has this vitamin been getting attention in the mainstream media. Vitamin D, as you may already know, is important for synthesizing calcium and for regulating cell health. This vitamin is fat soluble, so foods containing vitamin D are best prepared in ways that utilize a little fat. Salmon steaks, hamburgers or sandwiches are a great source of vitamin D; egg yolks also contain the vitamin and, luckily, scrambled eggs are always easy to make in a pinch. Fortified milk and juices also contain vitamin D.
- Vitamin E – This vitamin is an antioxidant which keeps free radicals from attacking your cell membranes. It is speculated that antioxidants are key in fending off diseases of aging, such as cancer. Nuts, including sunflower seeds, brazil nuts, and fresh almonds, are all good sources of vitamin E and can make a great on-the-go snack when tossed in a resealable plastic bag. Sweet potatoes, baked with a little butter and brown sugar, are another easy way to incorporate vitamin E into your diet.
- Vitamin C – Vitamin C is an all-around great vitamin to have in your body. It’s vital to the formation of muscle, acts as an antioxidant, and is speculated to boost the body’s immune system. Be aware that vitamin C is best consumed in foods that are fresh; the vitamin C content decreases the more you process or cook foods. All types of citrus and citrus juice, including orange, lemon, and grapefruit, are good sources of vitamin C. In fruits, peaches, cantaloupe, tangerines, bananas, and raspberries are also high in vitamin C.
- Calcium – For bone development, calcium is key. It’s also important for muscle performance and for our nerves. While milk is the main source of calcium for many Americans, it’s certainly not the only source of this nutritional vitamin. Try incorporating a few dark, leafy greens into your routine; kale, collards and broccoli are all good choices. All are delicious in quick stir fries with a few other veggies, meat and a little light soy sauce.
Colorado State University (2012)
Tuesday, February 21, 2012
Sunday, January 8, 2012
Friday, January 6, 2012
Here are some checklist you can use if the child is ready for school and have the sociial skills to last the school year, the more yes you answer the more your child is prepared and ready for school!
1) Can you leave your child without the child being overly upset?
2) Can your child spend extended periods of time away from you?
3) Can you see your child explore and tries new things?
4) Is your child seem to be curious and motivated to learn?
5) Does she put away toys and helps with family chores?
6) Can she face visitors without being overly shy?
7) Can your child stay on task and work independently?
8) Is your child able to finish a task?
9) Can she describe basic emotions and feelings (sad, angry, happy)?
10) Does the child recognize authority?
11) Can your child get along and play cooperatively with other children?
12) Can take care of own toilet needs independently?
13) Do you se your child feling good about self and tasks easily?
14) Can your child dress self and take care of own belongings?
15) Can your child wait for his or her turn?
16) Does she exhibit self-control?
17) Does your child seem to seek interactive play with other childre?
18) Can the child listen to your stories without interrupting?
19) Does your child use more words than physical aggression to get what he or she wants?
20) Understands that actions have both cause and effects?
21) Is she beginning to share with others?
22) Can she follow simple directions?
26) Can your child say "please" and "thank you"?
27) Does your child understand basic safety rules:
Example: Don't talk or get in the car with a stranger. Look both ways before crossing the street.
28) Is your child aware of any food allergy he or she has?
29) Can your child tel stories of past events?
23) Is your child manifesting empathy skills?
24) Does your child know your (parents) names, home address, and home address?
25) Can she recite her own First and last name?
Sunday, January 1, 2012
I wonder what our generation can do for this generation to get them out if their virtual life? Any suggestions?