Home


Friday, June 22, 2012

Promil Pre-School partners with ABS-CBN to nurture kids’ talents with i-Shine Talent Camp




For parents looking for ways to encourage the talents of their kids, they can tune in to ABS-CBN every Saturday morning, as the Promil Pre-School i-Shine Talent Camp helps 12 talented pre-schoolers hone their potential through fun workshops and mentoring by Kapamilya stars.  


Done in partnership with ABS-CBN, the Promil Pre-School i-Shine Talent Camp is a TV reality show that aims to encourage parents to develop and support their child’s talent. Among the prizes that await the winner is a talent contract from Star Magic and Promil Pre-School, plus Php 500,000 in cash.  

Hosted by Dimples Romana, Matteo Guidicelli and Xian Lim, the program will showcase the top 12 i-Shiners working with celebrity mentors like John Prats, Karylle and Luis Manzano, with their parents by their side to encourage them in all the activities.

All three i-Shine Talent Camp hosts agreed that the support of their family, especially their parents during childhood played a crucial role in developing their talents.
Matteo Guidicelli enjoys the perks of being a sought-after actor, a famous model and a competitive athlete. Yet even with his busy schedule, the young Filipino-Italian actor finds time to regularly bond with his family, especially with his 5-year old brother, Gianpaolo who is also into sports like him and enjoys pop music as well.
“He likes to dance and sing so I get him a lot of Justin Bieber and stuff like the Xbox Dance game,” shared Matteo. “I also go with him in his swimming lessons and I usually take him to my triathlon trainings so that he can see things. By being supportive, that’s how I motivate him.”
He also shared that he got the same support from his family when he was young. “Even though I liked risky sports like horseback riding, motocross, and go-kart, my parents always supported me in my competitions and training, and that gave me the motivation and confidence.”
Matteo’s My Binondo Girl co-star and on-screen brother Xian Lim also shared how his family was instrumental in helping hone his talents when he was young. “My parents guided me throughout my journey to find my craft,” he opened. “I was the type of kid na maraming gusting gawin and they were very focused on teaching me what they knew. My mom taught me how to play the piano and other instruments while my dad guided me in playing basketball.”
Xian also dreamt of being a basketball player like his father, UE Red Warriors basketball player Godofredo Lim-Uy. But instead of the hard-court, he landed in the spotlight of showbiz. However, he does not regret anything because he received full-support from his parents.
Xian also shared tips on how parents can nurture the talents of their children. “Be supportive, bond with them, and listen to them,” he said.
Nurturing mom Dimples Romana also shared that she attributes her success to her mom, who acknowledged her talents at a very young age. She recalled how she was interested in oratorical speaking when she was young and how her mother nurtured her potential by scouting for competitions that she could join, helping her prepare for them by being there for training and practices.
“Now that I’m a mother, I learned that parents should encourage the dreams of their children. My daughter Cal, is very athletic so I give her my support by enrolling her in swimming and figure-skating lessons, which she really loves,” said Dimples.  
Dimples invited both parents and children to watch the i-Shine Talent Camp as it is not only a great way to open the eyes of kids to the different talents they may have, it is also good bonding experience for them as they learn how to work together to hone the child’s potential.

Promil Pre-School is a nutritious powdered milk drink for children 4-7 years old which contains Nutrissentials – a unique combination of essential nutrients plus DHA & AA that help optimize a child’s full potential.

For more details on Promil Pre-School i-Shine Talent Camp, visit http://ishine.abs-cbn.com, contact the Wyeth Careline at 81-WYETH (99384) or the provincial toll-free number 1-800-10-884-2222. You may also visit Promil Pre-School’s Facebook Fan Page at www.facebook.com/promilpreschool.  

***

1 comment:

Blogger said...

There's SHOCKING news in the sports betting world.

It has been said that every bettor needs to look at this,

Watch this now or stop placing bets on sports...

Sports Cash System - SPORTS GAMBLING ROBOT

Post a Comment