Home


Tuesday, March 26, 2013

My (So Called) Wedding Plans

I'm not getting married, yet.  Not in the near future, yet.   I just found a nice wedding venue though.   Something out of the ordinary church, beach or garden wedding venues.    I want to get married in an art museum I just discovered last weekend.   I feel so happy and invigorated in that place.  There is something in the place that makes my heart skip a beat.  I just love it so much.

My Wedding Venue?  Pinto Art Museum in Antipolo! Look!

Destination: Weekend Discoveries: Mom and Tina's, Cresent Moon Cafe, Pottery Studio, Pinto Art Museum Antipolo
IMAG4136
Destination: Weekend Discoveries: Mom and Tina's, Cresent Moon Cafe, Pottery Studio, Pinto Art Museum Antipolo
When was the last time you discovered some new place in the #Philippines #weekenddiscoveries #nofilter
I don't want that regular kinda wedding, I want something different! I also want one of any of this eternity rings for women to be my wedding ring! My wedding gown designer will be Michi Calica-Sotto of course. My groom? Who knows! Hahaha!

No comments:

Post a Comment