Have you heard of House of Vanita?
House Vanita is a luxury lingerie and intimate apparel line from Italy with Fabiola Martina Vanita (former designer for Victoria's Secret). Vanita held a fashion show with some of the Manila Bloggers as models and I must say their lingerie, swimsuits and the rest of their intimate apparel look very nice and durable.
I'm inviting you to join the House of Vanita Luxury Lingerie club so you can get huge discounts on your purchases a set of Vanita lingerie.
Members can get the following discount:
- 15% discount on initial purchase of a Vanita lingerie set.
- A 50% discount on all succeeding swimsuit or lingerie* purchases after the initial purchase at registration. The 50% discount shall apply to all subsequent purchases made until November 30, 2010.
- A 20% discount on all succeeding swimsuit or lingerie purchases made after November 30, 2010 until June 30, 2011.
- A 70% discount on all Limited Collection purchases made until November 15, 2010, or until supply lasts.
- Special invites to exclusive shows and events from the House of Vanita.
- Free Boudoir Shoot of a group of at least four Friends of Vanita, subject to scheduling.
- Free use of Vanita Lounge wifi facilities.
*The Arianne, Gioia-A, Luna Bustier, Lilla, Abree and Sylvana styles are not included in this campaign.
I hope to see you in one of the upcoming events of Vanita and maybe talk about how your hubby or partner loved their undergarments on you! :)